Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun sneezed cutely and shivered a little as her and her boyfriend Shim Changmin walked through a snow covered park, and glared a little at the taller male next to her. "Changmin! You know I can't stand the cold or snow, why are we out here?" She shivered again and wrapped her arms around her small frame, pulling the light blue coat she wore tighter around her and moved her grey scarf up towards her face a bit. Changmin chuckled at her reaction and kissed her on the cheek, grinning cheekily at her.

"Oh come on Seo-baby: The snow's not all bad, it can actually be really fun and entertaining."

Fun and entertaining?

When Seohyun thought of the words 'snow' and 'winter', she never thought of them as 'fun' or 'entertaining'. The brown haired woman only thought of snow as cold, bitter, icy and unpleasent, never saw the reason for it to exist either. "Changmin...were talking about snow here you know that right? How can this type of weather possibly be enjoyable or 'fun'?"

"Heh heh you'll see, I'll show you." He winked teasingly at her causing a huge blush to form over her face.

"Y-You don't-you don't mean, you-you want to have-?"

Changmin was puzzled as to what she meant at first, but when he finally understood what she was talking about a blush formed over his face and shook his head frantically. "W-What?! Seohyun no! No I-I wasn't thinking THAT, I'll only do 'that' to you when were at home."

Seohyun sighed in relief as soon as she heard those words and chuckled a little. "Oh good! I knew you were a , but didn't think you were that y." He pouted cutely at her and laughed softly as he grabbed her mitten covered hand with his and led her to a more open and larger area of the park.

Their boots crunched against the snow, leaving foot prints behind and Seohyun almost slipped but Changmin caug

Please log in to read the full chapter